PROVISION CREATIVES – was founded by Sarah Holloway, trading name ProVision. PROVISION CREATIVES is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy when you use our services.This Policy explains how we collect, use and store your personal data. It sets out the basis on which any personal information provided will be processed and how we protect your privacy. We have a process that makes sure we respect your rights and follow the law. If you have any concerns or questions about how we look after your personal information, please contact [email protected]
This website complies to the DPA (2018) and GDPR
- deliver products or services and support to you
- to be able to offer our clients the best advice based on their circumstances
- manage those services we provide to you
- train and manage the staff and volunteers who deliver those services
- help investigate any worries or complaints you have about the products or services
- check the quality of services
- help with research and planning of new products and services
- maintain our own accounts and records
- to keep you informed and updated of news, events, activities, products and services offered by PROVISION CREATIVES.
- data is given to us by you;
- and data is collected automatically.
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
- when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
- when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
- when you use our services; or order a product from us;
- access to your membership is controlled by a password and a username that is unique to you.
- payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this technology.)
Any downloadable documents, files or media made available on this website are provided to users at their own risk. While all precautions have been undertaken to ensure only genuine downloads are available users are advised to verify their authenticity using third party anti-virus software or similar applications. We accept no responsibility for third party downloads and downloads provided by external third party websites and advise users to verify their authenticity using third party antivirus software or similar applications.
Users contacting this us through this website do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use. Where we have clearly stated and made you aware of the fact, and where you have given your express permission, we may use your details to send you products/services information through a mailing list system. This is done in accordance with the regulations named in ‘The policy’ above.
We operate an email mailing list program, used to inform subscribers about products, services and/or news we supply/publish. Users can subscribe through an online automated process where they have given their explicit permission. Subscriber personal details are collected, processed, managed and stored in accordance with the regulations named in ‘The policy’ above. Subscribers can unsubscribe at any time through an automated online service, or if not available, other means as detailed in the footer of sent marketing messages (or unsubscribe from all email lists). The type and content of marketing messages subscribers receive, and if it may contain third party content, is clearly outlined at the point of subscription.
Email marketing messages may contain tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of subscriber data relating to engagement, geographic, demographics and already stored subscriber data.
We cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite our best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and we cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
We adopt a Social Media Policy to ensure our business and our team conduct themselves accordingly online. While we may have official profiles on social media platforms users are advised to verify authenticity of such profiles before engaging with, or sharing information with such profiles. We will never ask for user passwords or personal details on social media platforms. Users are advised to conduct themselves appropriately when engaging with us on social media.
There may be instances where our website features social sharing buttons, which help share web content directly from web pages to the respective social media platforms. You use social sharing buttons at your own discretion and accept that doing so may publish content to your social media profile feed or page.